Sunday, July 29, 2007

Look Alive People! Look Alive!!!


Okay okay, sorry about the "slit-my-wrists-depressing" last post. And thanks to my amazing friends who are so encouraging and incredibly hot. Here's something a little less Debbie-Downer (10 points and a Coke Slurpee if you get the reference). I am now totally hooked on Grey's Anatomy. Seriously, I get excited, I cry, I laugh, I get angry (though not as angry as Tasha, who seems to lose her mind at least 12 times during every episode!) and I love it. I was determined not to give in but once I saw one episode, I was just done. AND, whenever it's on here, it's a double-bill so we get 2 episodes. Man, this is the life.

We also got a new couch yesterday (pics to come)!! Apparently the old one was the source of my new bed-bug bites, so our landlord ponied up a new one. Yeah, it's a futon. Whatever though, can't complain much cause it's brand new and free. So woo hoo!

I discovered some old pictures from last year on Kiki's digi-cam so they're up on my Facebook. AND, check out this cute picture from when Tasha's friend (and now MY friend) Marcelle came to visit! Isn't she a doll?! ISN'T MY HAIR JUST STUPID LONG?!

Another little piece of news is the 2 other girls in my department gave notice on Friday. Yeah, they're done at the end of the month, leaving me with 15 guys. I am now the ONLY source of estrogen in my whole department (and if you know anything about my hormone imbalance, that's not saying much!). It will be interesting to say the least ...

That's all I got for now, so I am going to pepper this post with some pictures and then head home for Shealagh's home made Bandera bread!!!

More than Stoked for BP's like food,
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

debbie downer-the girl on SNL... any sort of debbie downer comment bust be followed by the turmpet sound.... wa wa

you rock gibby