Tuesday, September 25, 2007

13 Things That Are New



Okay I am only giving myself 13 minutes to complete this post (including sign-in/sign-out time) cause I need to clean this house before Tina gets here! Woo! Thanks for coming to visit Tina -
Mom's working and I'm cleaning. Awesome.

** Since I last posted ... **

1) I have developed a love for Carrie Underwood that I thought I would be ashamed to admit to - but I am delighted to report that I'm not. She's great - and very talented, if not a little twangy.

2) I have developed a terrible case of Sciatica. Ouch.

3) I won money at the dog races and solidified my desire to get into addictions counselling.

4) I have hated army wives, despised army wives and had my faith restored in army wives in the space of a week. (Full explanation to come, when I'm not being timed)

5) I bought my first Ireland souvenir that's just for me and no one else.

6) I discovered that I am arriving back into Regina (via Calgary/Med Hat) on the exact day we left for Ireland 2 years ago - October 13th. Eeerie.

7) I am running out of time.

8) I've helped my Mom set up TWO MP3 players in the space of 2 days and she's returned both. Cause she wants an iPod.

9) I told her to get an iPod in the first place and she didn't listen. Argh.

10) I've laughed harder than I have in a long time with the girls.

11) I rolled down a hill - it's been years and the dog definitely didn't appreciate this little detour in our daily walk.

12) I learned "Amazing Grace" on guitar

13) I found out that my stepdad hung out with Ewan McGregor in Iraq yesterday. (A little extra info - totally didn't remember how hot Ewan is until I saw this picture)

That's it, whew! Almost didn't make it! Now, a few pictures and we're done.
More than 13 Minutes Later,
Jen

No comments: