Friday, October 05, 2007

Things I Love

In keeping with my last post, I've decided to make another list. This time, Things I Love - trust me, I AM going somewhere with this.

I Love ...

1) When I hug the dog and can still smell my Mom's perfume on the top of her head - I love knowing she gets loved so much that she permanently smells like Mom.

2) When Tina gets "the after dinner giggles" and pinches my face and goes a little crazy.

3) Waking up at 2am cause Muss has texted me with some ridiculous detail about her day.

4) Looking in the mirror right before I finish getting ready for a girls night out - my Mom always comes up behind me and tells me how beautiful I am.

5) MY NEW STRAIGHT HAIR!!

I know it's a short update but we're heading out to get fish and chips (pizza for me!) and I don't have enough time for a long one. I'm sure my ever-growing readership will be more than understanding.

More than Hungry,
Jen

No comments: