Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Out Of The Seed Of Passion, A Vision Is Sown

I'm scattered and a little distracted these days. I'm trying desperately to decide what I want to do with my life, how I want to spend my time and, what God requires of me to achieve these goals. I really want to go to school and so far, Medicine Hat is looking like my best option, but there's so much involved with that - moving, leaving my new (and awesome!) job, and of course, being away from the people I love. I'm praying for clarity and wisdom - and rational thought. I tend to make big decisions on a whim just to get them over with and I gotta say - that's never worked out well for me in the past.

I think I'm going to start praying for passion - because I really do believe that God's sows a vision out of a seed of passion. I need a more passionate life.

More Than Prayerful,
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that you already are so passionate about the things in your life that you care deeply about. I will be praying for you also that God would direct your passion into a career and into an education program. Just wait on Him because his timing is perfect and so is his will for you!
You will be amazing at whatever you put your hands too!
Keeks