Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Joyful and Triumphant

It's Christmas Eve Day and I'm pretty much ready for Christmas. I need to pick up a couple more things for Tina but they're little and shouldn't take too much time. Isn't it sweet how optimistic I am? How innocent? Like I'm not going to be knee deep in shotgun shell casings after trying to elbow my way through Wal-Mart at 3pm.

I can't believe the year is drawing to a close! I won't recap (re-recap) my year and how much I've enjoyed it, but it has definitely been a year of change. Merry Christmas, one and all. I leave you with a recent conversation with my boss:

Me: Did you know that Tarsiers have eyes that weigh more than their brains!?
T: Reminds me of someone I know ...
Me: You know T, there's something to be said for walking away from an easy burn every once in a while.
T: But where's the fun in that?! Speaking of which, nice hair.
Me: You don't mean that.
T: Sure I do! I hear looking like a witch is very "now".

_

2 comments:

KiKi said...

Hahahahaha, love Tryg... can't believe that your going to Walmart on Christmas eve day... your a nut!

M.A.I said...

Okay those things are horrifying! Can you imagine having one of those sit on the end of your bed, reciting passages from Hunter S Thompson's The Rum Diaries in a James Earl Jones voice? No thanks man. No thanks.