Thursday, April 09, 2009

Say It

*
Why can't you just say what I need to hear?
Put me out of my misery
And just say it.

Tell me that you're a big fake
And far too good to be true
And that everything you've said to me
Will eventually prove me to be a fool

Why can't you just say what I need to hear?
Put it all out there
And just say it.

Tell me this isn't going to work
That there's someone better than me
She's thinner and prettier
And will make you endlessly happy

Why can't you just say what I need to hear?
I think I can handle it
Just say it.

Because if this is going to work
And you're telling me the truth
I have to say it here and now
I'm scared to death of you

Why can't I just let this be everything it is?
And admit how I feel
Just say it ...

I think I might be yours.
*

1 comment:

KiKi said...

I think I may also be yours.... you are finally realizing that we were meant to be... together... forever.... DESIRE... ESSENCE...
I LOVE YOU MY SCUNCI VALENTINE!!!

BEEP BOOP BEEP.. WHY DONT WE SAY IT MORE?
I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND!