Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Here Comes The Sun ... Doo doo doo doo ...

First of all - SORRY! I know it's been like 2 weeks since I updated but being in Regina kept me extremely busy. And Facebook. Facebook is ruining my life - I swear. Okay so .... the wedding was epic, as were both convocations! The girls were stunning at all 3 events and we had so much fun. Tina and I fought like crazy (cause that's what we do) and I spent a good 2 weeks driving Shelley and her busted ankle around! It was awesome though - we got to bond over perms and shopping and so many lunch dates that I am worried my pants won't fit anymore. My Dad was so good to all us girls at the wedding - aside from when he made me polka with him for 7.5 minutes. The dress, the shoes and the hair all came together nicely - although I think I've exceeded my "girly quotient" for the rest of the year. I will wait until my wedding day to get that dressed up again.

Aside from those 3 big events, I spent a lot of time with friends. I did coffee with my favourite Steve (buy his c.d. from me or I'll never hear the end of it), coffee with Belinda and Vonda (my favourite church ladies) and dinner with Denno, Ghia, Tina/Muss/Kris/Shay, and a bunch of other people you guys don't care about. So, I am interviewing for 2 jobs this week - one is a management position and the other one ... I have no idea. I just said I'd go. Either way, I'm broke and need to find work soon. Prayers would be appreciated.

As for now, Shealagh is here and we are doing our best to get her accustomed to life in Dublin. Of course it's raining like crazy today - just in time for a shining first impression. My flights were long and boring but safe - just how I like 'em. And I met a cute boy in the Toronto airport - but more about that later.

I'm tired and jet lagged so that's it for today - keep an eye out for future posts with stories I will try to conjure up at some point.

More than Lagged,
Jen

1 comment:

KiKi said...

Sprink,

You are so beautiful!! You lookg stunning in the wedding pictures!

I am so happy that you had a good time and I am so happy that you are back in Dublin safe and sound and just in time to endure the horrid weather with me!

Love you,
Keek