Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Surprise!

So I'm here in Regina, SK and everything is going really well! The surprise for Tina went off without a hitch - we both bawled and even after countless slip-ups over the 7 months preceding the surprise, she had NO IDEA I was going to be in Canada. So AMEN! Woo hoo! The flights were actually really good - for some reason the flight from Dubs to Toronto was only 5.5 hours long - so I was delighted about that! I cried when I saw a Pontiac Sunfire on the way to my hotel in TO - it's strange what sparks emotion hey?!

So right now Muss and Kris are in Edmonton at the Police concert and Tina and I are going to spend our weekend shopping for wedding accessories and maybe hitting up Mosaic. It's been so lovely to spend time with just her - I can't believe how much I've missed her. I can't believe how much this place means to me. God has really blessed me with the ability to even go on this trip and I am determined to squeeze every little moment out of it.

Hope you are all well - for those of you in Ireland - I miss you but not so much the country and for those of you everywhere else - I just miss you. Will upload some pictures from the airport and the surprise soon.

More than Happy to be Here,
Jen

4 comments:

smashee said...

tee hee, oh cat! i miss you lots. when you texted me with kiki's phone i started to cry, and i'm starting to cry now just thinking about you. i really love you and i'm so happy that you are there, being able to spend time with tina and your friends. it just feels so right that you are there and that kiki and i are spending some time alone together. i've been having so much fun with her. but when i think of you i either laugh from the stories you've told, or tear up cuz i miss you. i am so thankful to have you as a friend and ridiculously thankful that we've been able to come through so much junk and get to where we are now. lots of love! and i am so excited to hug and squeeze you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

hey buddy! it's hard to think of you being only two provinces away!!! we are so close... yet soo far away!! lol. i love that term! things are going good right now, getting anxious about school but life goes on. i hope that your having TONS of fun in regina!!!


heart you lots Jen!

-----for kiki and muss-----

i hate that you guys don't allow comments from anonymous people! i dont have anything to blog about and don't want to sign up for yet another thing! BUT i can't comment on your stuff!!! so boo to you guys!!
Kiki-love the hat and tattoo.
Champange-i like your three dollar weeve!
Muss-i carry a purse to the bar because i'm always driving and its hard to fit keys in my giant bra or my skirt or dress pants that dont have pockets! i can't help it if my shirt looks low cut!! i have pently respect for myself but i have huge gazungas! i can't help it!!! WWAAAAA!!!! lol but i see what your saying! PEACE

Nat Zook said...

Ok Wow,
You are back! thats got to be some culture shocking going on there! So how long you back for?
Keep it real. Love God and Love people the rest will fall into place!

Nat Zook said...

Hey again,

Thought maybe someone could help me out.
Why is there seeming to be no way to get onto smashee's blog! hahahhaha it just does not seem to work? any help out there! PEACE