Monday, May 12, 2008

I've Got A Friend Who Loves Me ...

A weekend of new faces! On Friday night I had a "girls night" with the beautiful and talented Meredith and Lisa. I love those girls. Anyways, we went to dinner and then to see "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" (so so so good). I was standing in line just about to buy my tickets when I heard my man's hilarious laughter from the back of the line. I turned to see him, Damian (familiar face from Ireland) and some other boys that I had never met. Eventually I got to meet them and they were ALL from Ireland and were ALL lovely. Seriously. Shayne has excellent taste in friends. (So do I, by the way - my girls are second to none!).

THEN, Saturday night was mine (and Shayne's!) friend Jordan's birthday. So we went to a little dinner party at Brewsters. I finally got to meet Aaron - one of Shayne's good friends who I've been excited to meet for month. He too was lovely and friendly and made me feel very comfortable.

So I must say, nothin'-but-net on the meeting Shayne's friends thing.

Aside from that, the only exciting news is this: I have no plans. This whole week AND weekend until Holiday Monday, I have made absolutely no plans. This is beautiful. This is rare. This is not going to last long. But I shall enjoy it while it lasts -- nights at home with Prison Break, Scrubs, 3 channels and a roommate who rocks my world?

Here I come.

No comments: