Friday, May 02, 2008

Shiny Pink Fingerprints

I was putting eye makeup on this morning using my finger and it looked like my finger was sparkly and pink. I kinda wish it was.

I'm lucky that I have so much love in my life that I find it hard to juggle my loved ones. A lot of people find it hard to fill their days - I find it hard to empty mine. It's a mixed blessing. But more blessing than curse.

Shayne shaved off all his facial hair just to show me how it would look - I hate it. I can't kiss him cause he looks 5.

I love bed so much that sometimes I think a coma would be a dream come true. But the problem is, I wouldn't be in the mental state to appreciate all the time I was getting to spend asleep. That - and bedsores.

When I drive and I'm expecting a call, I leave my phone on vibrate and rest it against my chin until it vibrates. I have no idea why.

The people in my office are bitter and against marriage - I still want to get married. Just not to them.

I've learned that knowing Shayne will make an excellent father far outweighs his knowledge of current events. Which, just between us, is a damn good thing.

My haircut only cost me $13 but it's two different lengths. I can't decide if the price makes up for the fact that the left side is longer than the right.

I'm addicted to http://postsecret.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Jen, you just wrote the most random series of thoughts in this post that I have ever seen. I love it!
Keeks