Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!

First of all - Shayne and I broke up or are taking a break or whatever - I haven't talked to him in a while so I don't know where we stand. That's going to make things this summer really awkward as we rsvp'd to 3 weddings together. So, I'm sad and I'm dealing with it and I really don't want to talk about it anymore, ok? Ok.

Aside from that, work and life are still the same. I am never home anymore (what is WITH these seasons I go through of never being home?!) so I miss my bunny like crazy - but apparently Muss is taking good care of her. This is shaping up to be a busy weekend - one of my friends is turning 27 in just under a month and I made him decide to do 27 things he's never done before his birthday. So making that list was good times - most of the things involve making him look like a total clown while I take pictures. Woohoo! Happy Birthday to him!

School is starting in a couple months and I couldn't feel more unprepared. I don't have the money, supplies or time at the moment - as scary as that is. So, I'm working on removing some of the clutter in my life to make more room for all the time part-time school is going to take up. I hope my friends understand that being a hermit is totally "in" cause they're never gonna see me.

I miss Tina like crazy - she's decided to stay in England until December (at the earliest) so that's another long season without her. She's been really supportive during my break-up with Shayne, so that makes me miss her more.

Oh, and Muss is a douche cause she never updates her blog.

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How dare you! I will harass this hermit you speak of and tempt he/she with baked goods and warm buttery croissants...game on...