Monday, March 02, 2009

Early Morning Product Placement

Me: D, I want - nay - I NEED a ShamWow!
D: What, pray tell, is a ShamWow?
Me: What!? It's like Jesus ... in a towel ...
D: Uh ...
Me: Prepare to receive the youtube link that will change your life.
(** after watching the ad **)
Me: What CAN'T a ShamWow do!? You could use it for anything!
D: You could make a ShamWow suit and pee yourself!
Me: And after the shame had set in, a ShamWow would dry my tears.
My Boss: Oh shut UP!
Me: You're just jealous. You have yet to know the truth.
My Boss: And what truth is that?
Me: The ShamWow is the second coming of Christ.

Happy Monday!
_

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog just made me pee my pants a little bit. if only i had a shamWow to sop it up and save my soul.

KiKi said...

Hahahahahaha, oh the monday morning convo's with your boss are the hight of too muchery!

Edgar and Me said...

I got a shamWow! For Christmas and my friends and I are constantly amazed by it. Jenn you always amuse me! I love it!

Anonymous said...

SHAMWOW!

Den and i started our gift registry today and that was the first thing i saw and asked Den if we could scan it!

I love you...

-Smashee