Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm On My Way

**
Sorry to say, I don't have much of an update on Mr. Love Letter but when I do, I'll let you guys know. It's too early to tell if it's worth blogging much more about (that sounded so lame).

I'm so excited for school to be done so I can start living like a normal person again! I spent my weekend writing papers and trying to sqeeze in time with my loved ones - the next few weeks will be much of the same. Exciting, no?

I've had a lot on my mind and heart lately - especially involving Mr. Love Letter. This time last year I was in a fairly serious relationship and 9 months after our break-up, we're only just starting to talk again. I'm terrified. I don't want to hurt someone else and I definitely don't want to be hurt. This is one of those situations where it could either end up being nothing or everything. I'm taking it slow and trying not to let it mean too much to me - but at the same time, I'm afraid that it will end up meaning something to me and I'll regret not diving in when I had the chance.

I'm so scared to admit that I'm not sure I can handle this. And I'm so scared to admit that I really want this to be something. So I'll admit it here, on my blog, and then I'll never have to say it out loud.
**

1 comment:

M.A.I said...

You know what? If it does turn out to be everything, there should be no need for you to wonder if you should have dove in head first; if it's right, it will make sense. No need for you to worry about what you could have done.

However, it is scary to think that at 24-25 you could be walking into 'the rest of your life'. That is scary. But we will always be around to have to WTF1am phone calls from you. Proceed slowly and always check with us if you need to feel grounded.