Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Trip So Far ...

Mom and Kiki dancing to "It's Raining Men" before we left for the pub. My Mom is probably the cutest person alive.

Tasha, Mom and Kiki (and Mya trying to jump in) posing for a lovely photo shortly before leaving.

Kiki and I. I'm starting to think that every picture taken of us ends up looking exactly the same - we've just changed outfits.

Kiki and Tasha. I guess we took a whole ton of pictures before leaving the house. None of them are really all that interesting but hey, that's the deal with photo journals.

This has to be the last one cause the camera died as I was uploading the photos. There are more where we've actually left the house and gotten to the pub - I promise, there was dancing and darts. There was even daylight. I'll try to upload them tomorrow. Anyways, that's all for now!

More than Exhausted from Uploading,
Jen

1 comment:

M.A.I said...

Bonessa looks amazing!
I wish I was there ladies...oh how I wish I was there...