Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Think We're Alone Now

**
I've been working so much lately that I've almost forgotten what an 8 hour day feels like. With Tina being home and it being "year-end" at work, I've had next to no time to just sit and be. Man, I miss just "being".

Sometimes I miss the quiet of an uneventful life. I miss being bored on the weekends and having no one to hang out with. I live with one of my best friends - I am never bored. Please don't think I'm complaining because I'm absolutely not. I'm just tired and I want to have one of those days where I can feel free to behave like a total a-hole and it doesn't matter cause no one's around to see it.

Year-End is finally over and I'm bloody thankful. I am going to home to bed.
_

2 comments:

KiKi said...

Tell your work that if they ever work you so hard again you are going to play BUMPER CARS right into the side of their building!!! AH AH AH AH AH!!!!
LOVE YOU BABAY!! LOLZ!

Anonymous said...

i like being able to check out your blog and get my fill of jen-thoughts. always a pleasure to read, madame. i miss having class with you and kiki. i longed for coffee dates filled with fervent idea sharing and loudness. but there is always time. i hope that every avenue is fulfilling.
until i see you again and grab that ass i wait in anticipation (i'm also a dramatic horn dog, apparently).