Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Boy, Don't Try To Front ...

I don't like it when people who are wearing tank tops (or sleeveless shirts in general) put their arm around me. Like, OVER my shoulder. I really don't like it. It FREAKS. ME. OUT.

Either their naked, deodorized arm-pit is resting directly on my shoulder, leaving a white mark on my (probably) black shirt OR their naked, NON-DEODORIZED arm-pit is resting directly on my shoulder. Meaning their b.o. is now on my clothing. Meaning I have to burn that shirt cause that smell stays in your clothes.

It's disgusting and it really freaks me out. Hugs in the summer-time cause me to have a mini (but severe) panic attack.
_

2 comments:

M.A.I said...

Aside from the Beyonce-like title, I enjoy the new format. Actually I think it is awesome. I want one.

KiKi said...

Hahahahahaha, i totally agree... sleevless hugs are nobodies friend!