Friday, September 26, 2008

I Can Feel You Breathe

My laptop arrives today. I know you don't care, but I so do. I also managed to set up the wireless internet in our house (despite the doubts of certain co-workers who thought I'd never manage it) so as soon as I get the laptop all configured and stuff, I'll totally have the ability to use it at home. Why am I determined to give you all these details? Lord knows.

I'm also chopping my hair off tonight. I made an appointment on a whim and have decided to cut about 4 inches off and layer it. You also don't care about this. But it's okay. These are the details of my life. Deal.

Oh Lord in heaven! My laptop arrived while I was writing this post. It's so beautiful. Next time I update, it'll be from my gorgeous new laptop. Oh relax - I know you're on the edge of your seats but just calm down.
_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i care and i love you ....