Friday, September 12, 2008

King of Wishful Thinking

(Please excuse the terrible formatting of this post - for some reason posting a photo makes it impossible to format)
.
I bought a laptop this morning. It looks exactly like the one on the left. Yes, it's purple. No I'm not gay. I've just never seen someone with a purple laptop and I'll be an individual if it KILLS me.
.
University is rocking my world. I just thought you'd like to know.
.
For some reason I've developed a crazy-ass habit of laughing hysterically when I commit a traffic related faux-pas. I have no idea why - it's not like I enjoy cutting people off or making them mad, but when I see the rage on their face after I've signalled my apology, it makes me CACKLE. Honestly, if you were to hear it you'd be scared because it's an evil, self-indulgent laugh. And it's hysterical. I can't stop myself once I start. How did this happen?!
.
Anyways, this weekend we're helping Meredith paint her new house (the inside, not outside) and we're pretty stoked. She has promised us beer, chinese food and good times. I will be holding her to it.
_

No comments: