Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hittin' The Books

School starts tomorrow - my first University class in ... wow, over 3 years. I am so nervous but also really really excited. It will be so fantastic to get into my head again. I am so sick of all the drama and noise that's been around me lately - I just want no part of it. I want to be in school - removed from it all - I want to have the excuse "Sorry, too much homework" whenever someone calls and wants to waste my time with problems I can't fix. Sorry, I know that sounds mean but I'm tired of being woken up at all hours with all sorts of problems. I love my friends and I will ALWAYS be there when they need me - but seriously? Sometimes I just want to shout "Can't this wait til morning?!".

Anyways ...

I'm excited. And pondering a move to Strasbourg? Today will be the day I decide ... Lord, help! This could be one very big adventure!

_

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to be brilliant in school! You are brilliant!!!
Love you,
Kiki