Monday, September 15, 2008

Move Your Body

I need to start moving. Why can't I get motivated? I think I have an irrational fear that I'll start the moving process and then lose momentum half way in and end up like those fools with one foot on the dock, one foot in the boat and a widening gap between their legs. In other words, I don't want to end up with half my stuff at the house, half still in the apartment and no energy to rectify the situation.

Muss moves out on Friday - another reason I'm in a panic to move. I can't fathom being in the apartment alone. I love my alone time, don't get me wrong - I just can't imagine all her stuff gone and me sitting in the living room alone - unable to make supper because all the dishes belong to her and she took them to Strasbourg.

Guess we'll see how it goes.
.

1 comment:

KiKi said...

dont worry suga... i will hulk my way through the move again! you and i both know that when it comes to the mattress, I WILL have the momentum for the both of us! :D