Saturday, February 16, 2008

Open Windows

It's mid afternoon and I am in the best mood. I've got all of the windows open in our apartment and am loving the smell of melty snow. I think I'll put some tunes on.... Bummer. I hate putting the sattelite radio on in anticipation of some good music and hearing Avril Lavigne wailing at me that I make her so HOT. Ugh.
Today is going to be an awesome day.
Kiki and I are going to the Warhol exhibit at the Gallery and then maybe some light shopping and then .... Wide Mouth Mason!! I'm so excited to go to this concert with Muss! From what I can tell, we got pretty decent seats - not to mention I've never really been to a concert. It will be a cool experience for sure.

This past week at work was pretty awesome - there's tons that I've done wrong and had to go back and fix but nothing major. Best part of my week? Making my boss laugh so hard that he had tears in his eyes. Ah yes ... this is the place for me. Also, I got beautiful Valentine's flowers from Shayne, not to mention a c.d. and a beautiful card. Awww. I know, I'm a dork. Whatever.

I also went on a Shopping Spree that I most definitely could NOT afford. But I got some nice clothes - pictures to come. So I'm trying to push past Buyer's Remorse and just enjoy my new items (that include 3 of the coolest bras known to man). Wow, this post is all about NOTHING. Sorry guys.

Anyways, enjoy this beautiful Saturday - and this long weekend!!! I know I will.

More than Poor From So Much Shopping,

Jen

No comments: