Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's, Teddy Grahams and Other Random Thoughts

So ... it's almost the end of my first week alone at my job. And hey, I still love it. I've managed to complete most of the tasks at least ONCE without error and sometimes, without questions! The guys at my job have been so helpful and surprisingly tolerant of my simple questions. I'd be lost without these lads. Just thought I'd update you. Tomorrow is my first payday from this job - it's the same amount of money for only 7 days work at 14 days at any of my other jobs. I can't wait until I get a paycheque for a full two weeks.

I have recently re-discovered Teddy Grahams. Lord, the joy these little guys have brought to my life over the years. I am eating them now and I am blissed out because of it.


Today is Valentines and I am considerably more excited about it than I was last year. I think it's because I have Shayne but also because I'm not in Dublin. That always helps. I still don't understand the big deal that gets made out of it - but I'm willing to admit I'm excited to spend some time with Shayne today in particular. We've been seeing eachother every couple days lately and it's made me very ... happy. Giddy, almost. We laugh a lot and I spent a good 20 mins last night trying to convince him that I really AM a Kung Fu Master. He laughed really hard and totally didn't believe me. Bastard.

Aside from that, just wanted to wish you guys a Happy Valentine's Day and if you want to know the true, romantic story behind this day - talk to Tasha.

More than Valentine'd,
Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love the graham teddies too- BUT DO YOU KNOW WHO I LOVE EVEN MORE? TED E BEAR!!!! HE IS MY VALENTINE! WE ARE GOING ON A DATE TONIGHT...he is getting all spiffed out and I am putting on my best dress for that stone cold fox!! ROW
LOVE Jones

Anonymous said...

and just for the record- YOU ARE A KUNG FOO MASTER!

Anonymous said...

i am happy when i read this please keep it up to date i love you and miss you tons
i want a bite of your cheeseburger....