Whew. Hope I didn't scare anyone with my last post. Obviously, I've got some stuff going on at the moment and it's made me a little "on edge". Sorry about that. But, it's over now - and now …
Thank God For These Things Thursday
1) My bed - I know, I've posted a lot about my bed in the past but seriously … it's so epic. I got the best sleep I've had in a long time last night.
2) Muss - She cooked for me when I got home yesterday cause she knew I was having a bad day. I'm so thankful that my roommate/best friend understands that carbs ALWAYS put me in a better mood.
3) Books - Sounds lame, but go with me on this one. I've been going thru a literary dry spell as of late and I think I've finally snapped out of it! I just finished "The Time Traveller's Wife" (so, so, SO good) and I can't wait to get my hands on "The Lovely Bones". Oh God, I'm falling in love with books again.
4) Air Conditioning - The sound of our AC lulls me to sleep at night. I appreciate the cool atmosphere in my room.
5) My body - It is by no means perfect and yes, I could stand to lose a few pounds but God help me, I love my body today. It's got curves in flattering places and my skin is fairly soft and my boobs haven't gone totally south yet - so I appreciate the way my body is holding up. I have a woman's body.
6) Driving - I've always loved driving and I happen to know that I am a great driver. I really am. After driving for 5 years, I still like it. Sometimes I drive around aimlessly, listening to music and drinking a slurpee.
7) Kiki - She's so encouraging and never makes me feel like a dumb-ass for falling into a trap she warned me about. She just gives me a hug, prays it through with me and reminds me that we all make mistakes. Some more than others.