Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Holdin' Out For A Hero!

Hellboy 2 - terrible ass movie. Don't waste your time or money.


Moving on: What is with the weather lately!? I don't get it. It's the middle of July - it's supposed to be smokin' hot but it's overcast and grey and rainy. I don't understand it. Not that I mind - but a little bit of sun would be nice.


I think I'm crazy. Really I do. I got so excited while I was in Wal-Mart yesterday cause I found the coolest present for my little "nephew" Duncan. It's one of those big plastic balls that you inflate and then climb into and you can roll around inside the ball! Like a little hamster ball but for kids! And get this: the ball has arm, leg and head holes so you can wear it like a suit and walk around! Seriously ... I was thisclose to getting it for little Dunkers but he's still too young. And Becky might kill me.


I wish they made those for adults.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would kill you
we are going to go to hotel first thing well not go to the southland mall and hit up the maternity shop...they have plus size and then check in and swim first and then order pizza and then swim and go to bed.....sleep and get up and swim and have breakfast and then swim and go to the farm...
you are welcome to join anytime we are also going to the cornwall mall for lunch i think with beautiful darren....come if you wish...

love you
becky