Thursday, July 24, 2008

You Make The Rockin' World Go 'Round

They slashed my tire. MY tire. I am so nice to pretty much everyone - who the heck would want to inconvenience me in this fashion? Wait ... oh yeah ... WE LIVE IN A HOVEL. Our neighbourhood is just so ghetto. Meredith and I were both startled by a gunshot in our back alley last night and then this morning, welcome to riding the rim down Lewvan. Geez.

So it's Thursday and I swear, the "powers that be" are trying to ruin my favourite day! By the way - wanna know who your real friends are? Get a wicked flat tire at 8am and see who offers/comes to get you. The people who don't respond to your texts/calls? Not worth your time. But the friends that leave work (even though they only just got there) and the ones with stomach flu who offer to come get you despite all the throwing up - THEY are the true friends. My girls.

So now I've got to buy a new tire. Just a reminder folks - that car isn't mine - it's my sister's. And she will flay me where I stand if I don't get that shit fixed and QUICK. So that's how I'm spending my evening. Hooray. Anyways, things had better shape up or I'm going to lose it.

Hope your day is better than mine.

_

No comments: