Friday, July 11, 2008

You've Got Me Feelin' Emotions

It's thundering like crazy right now. I love storms. I think every girl says that though - I don't know many girls that are like "Naw, storms are gay - I like when it's still and quiet outside all the time".

I had an ill-advised discussion with my boss and co-worker today about men/women and their friendships. I'm determined that Shayne and I will be friends despite our breakup. They keep telling me it's never gonna happen and the only way he'll be friends with me is if he thinks we'll end up together ... I don't like this idea. I want to be friends.

Is it possible?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi just wanted to tell you i order pizza....for my self.....just me...no one else is here...well dunkers is in bed but just becky will be eating it....
heh wanna have a pizza party with us in our hotel room on thursday night....uncle paul duncan me and you....should be fun...
love you
i know this has nothing to do with your blog but i could not be bothered signing into facebook...and your blog is on favorites....
love more tons
miss you right now...