Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hello - to the 2 people who actually read this rarely updated blog of mine.

It's been a long time since I updated this blog - I tend to exhaust myself by updating our Jortosh blog instead. Anyways, we're back in Dublin and struggling to focus on the year ahead of us. Kiki, Tasha and I are all eager to get back to Canada and go to school, and that's making it near impossible to focus on these next few months.

I feel bad because I should be focusing all my energy on the ministry here, but I just can't! I am excited to start school, and I am delighted that I can choose anything I want to do! I really want to start my own business, and so far Muss is really into the idea. I don't know how or when we will get that ball rolling - but if we both want it, then I guess it will happen. I'm struggling with what kind of business to open. I mean, Muss is a fabulous cook - so it will have to be a restaurant or B&B or something ... I don't want it to be cliche or (God forbid) too GILMORE GIRLS! Tina would be delighted but it would be too weird. So, that's where I'm at right now.

I got a wonderful email from Muss today - she's so encouraging. I am really homesick and she sent me this beautiful email all about how she loves and believes in me. Muss - if you're reading this - you don't know what that meant to me. So ... thanks.

Anyways, I need to get back to work but I will try to update a little more regularily now. Andrea is staying with us and is job hunting at the moment so that's added a little extra MANIC to our already manic-overloaded home. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't fun though...

More than well,
Jen

No comments: