Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Dress of Fabulousness

So, the last 2 posts from "today" aren't actually from today. I couldn't blog at work because of the firewall so I just emailed blog entries to myself and copy and pasted them today. I swear, I am so dedicated to life in the blogosphere that it's terrifying. Anyways, here's the dress of fabulousness and other visual delights.


Me and Cameron!!!

I love Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice
cream so Kiki bought me the mini lip gloss !!

Cutest. Picture. EVER.

That's right kids - we can't afford proper toys so c'mere and let Aunty Jen put a dirty pylon on your head!

This was the funniest game I've ever played.

Kiki, Tasha, Myself and "the team" which consisted of Joe and Jill. Love those guys.

Oh the Dress of Fabulousness

A clearer shot - it looks nicer ON me!

Me, Aaron, Jill and Kiki - he is so lovely.

The day I met Colin Farrell - you can't tell by the angle but he's sooo grabbing my rear.

Dylan and I - this was a really great night - he just kept telling me he loved me.

So that's all for now but if you check out the Jortosh Ireland Blog you will see more ministry pics!

More than Sweating,
Jen

4 comments:

M.A.I said...

You know I was giving you kudos in my head when I read the word 'besotted'. It is an extraordinarily good word. My first thought...Harry Potter.

Your DOF is far more beautiful than I could've imagined. I can imagine you partying up in some villa in Greece with a hot sweaty Grecian man. You lucky girl. Send pictures.

I'm glad I will wake you up every other day at some time in the morning usually reserved for meth addicts...(too soon?)

M.A.I said...

By the way, I think you need to make t-shirts of Cameron running around with that pylon on his head. Totally reminded me of Calvin (and Hobbes). I would buy one.

Anonymous said...

The dress has me "smitten"-hows that for a word for ya? It looks lovely and you will look fantastic in it.

Anonymous said...

Look at our cute Irish babies!! I love that we made Cameron act like a zombie in that cone!!

I also cant believe that special picture of me as a duck in my yellow sweater....He he he!