Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Thank God For 3 Things Tuesday!


Welcome to the second edition of TGFTTT. I have to make this quick because I only have 15 minutes and I'm sure I will spend 14 of those minutes looking for pictures to SPICE UP my post! Here we go ...

1) The "title bar" on my blog. I lost it for like 4 months and all of a sudden it just appeared back on my posts!! I know you guys don't care cause the formatting looks pretty much identical but still - it rocked my world.

2) Muss. I talked to her for like ... an hour and a half this morning and it was a really great way to start my day. I awoke with a clear head at exactly 5am HOLDING MY CELL PHONE. I don't know why cause I know I didn't fall asleep holding it. So anyways, we talked and it was great and I am so excited to live with her some day soon.

3) TAX SEASON - everybody say it with me now .... CHA CHING!! And because my sister is lovely and treasured, she has already gone and had my taxes done so I already know that I am due a tasty refund in a couple weeks!! Woo hoo!!

I talked to my Mum, my Dad, my Sister and beautiful Sharon last night. It was an emotional evening as Mum and I had a heart to heart and I went to bed with closure that I have been needing for a long time. It was awesome.

Anyways, that's about all for now - I have to go hunt for somewhat relevant pictures for this post.

More than Stoked,
Jen

No comments: