Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Shoes of Glory (SOG)


Well, I just took these shabby pictures of my new shoes for you guys. I am seriously chuffed about them. They are so pointy and sparkly - they are so not me. I can't walk in them yet as the heels are a bit too big, but I spend about 10 mins in them every day just teaching myself - so by the time I have some place nice to wear them, I should be good to go!! They go nicely with my DOF also - everything ties together beautifully. Anyways, now I just have to find a nice restaurant to wear the whole ensemble to. Wish me luck - and enjoy the shabby pics taken with the shoe perched on the top of the computer screen.

More than Pathetic To Assume You're This Interested,
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom's gonna LOVE those so be careful!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful in that dress and those shoes. Seriously! I am friends with a knock out!!