Thursday, March 08, 2007

I swear, Muss is a genius. If you haven't checked out her blog - you need to. So click here to witness her fabulousness (Side note: Muss, don't you love how I act like throngs of people read my blog on a regular basis instead of JUST YOU?). The reason I say she's so amazing is because of this picture:


As if this isn't the most tremendous picture you've ever seen!! Every time I try to draw something using the Paint feature on my computer it always comes out looking like this:
So, as you can see - there's a stark contrast between MY paint by numbers monstrosity, and Muss' legendary visual recount of toboganning with the girls. In fact, I'm rather impressed. That's one of my better pictures... if you're wondering what the green globs are, they're "happy little bushes" ... 10 points if you get the reference.
Anyways, I've really got to get back to work here. I can't believe I just spent 15 minutes churning out that picture and I've got like 40 customers in my queue. Oh and also, I was trying to draw a monacle on that stick man, but it came out looking like an eye and mouth. Not quite the desired effect but close enough. Either way we can all agree - when it comes to art, I'm really going places.

No comments: