Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rainbow Sodding Brite

TERRIFYING. Rainbow Brite is completely, soul suckingly, eye goungingly terrifying. Whenever someone would mention that show, I would always nod and say "Yeah I remember that show" when really, I don't think I did. We recently acquired (by Kiki's request) a Rainbow Brite DVD and - while I've made some terrible mistakes in my life - this one may have been the worst. She was so ... demonic! What a demonic little girl! Not literally of course - but she was just too CREEPY. And Star SPRINKLES?? What in the Lord's sweet name are those?!

Anyways, yes. That's the end of my Rainbow Rant. Haha, I wonder if that's what they call it when Rainbow Brite gets mad ... a Rainbow Rant. Hahaha...

More than Mentally Unstable,
Jen

2 comments:

M.A.I said...

What's wrong with you? But I don't remember it either do you are not alone

Anonymous said...

If Rainbow Brite is demonic, then Teletubbies must be the spawn of Satan.