Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thank God for Three Things Tuesday!

I've decided that I will try my very best to list 3 things I am thanking God for every Tuesday. So, seeing as this is the first time, I will not force you to read 30 things I'm thankful for ... just 3. But who knows?? Maybe this will progress into 300 things! But probably not. I mean, I'm thankful for tons of stuff - one of which being I am far too lazy to type out all 300 for a blog that has a readership of 2.

Anyways... HERE WE GO!

This Tuesday the 3 Things I Am Thankful For Are:

1) My job. I was practically suicidal when I had to come in yesterday after being off work for like a week but today - today I am so happy to be here because I am busy but not overloaded and I have the internet to peruse.

2) My sister. In addition to being beautiful, intelligent, hilarious and about a million other things - she believes in me so much that I am convinced I can do all the things she tells me I can.

3) Blistex. I have this little pot of Blistex sitting on my desk, and it's just this helpful little friend just waiting for me to need him. He keeps my lips soft and I really enjoy that slightly uncomfortable burn that immediately presents itself when you haven't used it in a while. It's almost a punishment. It's great.
So that's it! Thanks for taking that journey with me. I will write again soon but now - I've got work to do!

More than Thankful,
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am more thankful for having you as MY sister than you will ever know J.J. so in honor of that I will list 3 things I am thankful for about you specifically:
1). Your wonderful, if manic, sense of humour.
2). The way you completely get me inside and out without me having to say a word.
3). That bold inner strength and determination you've had since childhood to do ANYTHING you put your mind to, no matter how dangerous or crazy it may seem to anyone else (especially me).

Miss you, you crazy bugger.