Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's "That Time" ... Don't Get On My Nerves and Lord Help You If You Take My Hairbrush!!

So, it's "that time" in our house. 2 out of the 3 of us are craving all manner of sweetness and are homicidal for almost no reason. Just ask Kiki. She and I screamed at eachother this morning because she wouldn't help me brush my hair. (The fact that I needed help brushing my hair isn't as weird as the image of Kiki and I both clutching my hairbrush and screaming at eachother at half 7am.) So, after I left the house I started pondering why I reacted so savagely to the whole situation and then it dawned on me ... "Oh right ... I've run out of the little white pills and now I'm onto the little pink ones for the next 7 days. Darn" And, after a little more thought (we know eachother too well Kiki) I realized that Kiki is also in the same boat. So I apologized and so did she and now we're laughing about the ridiculousness of it all. That doesn't change the fact that it has got to be one of the saddest moments of my whole life!

I'm at work once again, plugging away at my ever increasing queue and calling customers whose accents I still can't understand half the time.

We had our womens meeting last night and I had a really good time! It still surprises me how much I enjoy doing the whole "Christian Fellowship" thing. Normally I would stay far far away from anything even remotely resembling a prayer meeting/house church/worship time/women's group but I'm having a great time meeting with the ladies once a week to talk about God. It's been great.

Anyways, there's not much else going on around here, so I will just pepper this post with a few pictures and be on my merry way. Have a gooder.

More than Moody, Jen

1 comment:

Nat Zook said...

Way cool to see you have a blog,
Thank you for your kind words.
May the Lord continue to bless you and give you strength! Peace!