Friday, May 04, 2007

The End of the Week. And The End of the WEAK.

So BAM! All of a sudden it's Friday! I am beyond excited for the weekend. I can't tell you why, though one of "you" already knows why. But tomorrow (Saturday), I am going to do something very very cool. So prepare yourselves for the unveiling of the "cool thing I did" as soon as we can figure out how to post the pics.

Today is a weird day - I've been at work for all of 45 minutes and I am already mentally checked out. Strange. Normally I don't have this problem so early on in the day - must be cause it's Friday. I talked to Muss last night who kicked ass (naturally) on all her ... well ... school things. I can't remember if they were classes or projects so we'll just say "things". Please don't assume this means I wasn't paying attention - I was trying to be quiet for Kiki who was trying to sleep and advised me (in a fairly nice way) that I'd better get off the phone, or get out of the room. So, I checked myself before I subsequently wrecked myself and all was well again.

Talking to Muss always makes me long for School. Besides the fact that she's pretty much graduating at the top of her class, she's all accomplished and stuff. I have made it my goal to graduate at the top of MY class when I got to school in Fall 2008. I will not settle for mediocrity my friend - mediocrity is for the weak! I am many things but I am not weak.Wow, where did THAT come from?!

More than Thanking God It's Friday,
Jen

2 comments:

M.A.I said...

Okay so there's some redemption here. Albeit not much but there's some. I think I can probably come to your birthday party now...

KiKi said...

I love your blog, it makes me laugh.
Oh sprink, you card!!