Friday, May 04, 2007

Some More "Strange Jen Habits" (May 2nd)

a) When typing Dublin, I always seem to type DUBLING or FUBLIN. Sometimes I don't catch my error and THAT bothers me more than the spelling mistake does.

b) I get narcissistic and narcoleptic confused all the time. It started in High school and persists to this day.

c) I have a habit of rearranging numbers to make patterns. Example: my phone number: 086 249 5909 = 2468 999 500 or I add them up - so my Dad's house number in Regina - 4115 would add up to 11 and 1+1=2 and there's 2 people who live there, 2 cars in the driveway, 2 couches in the living room etc. I know, this is so weird (possibly weirder than any of the other things I do) and I do it with loads of things. Example:

If I'm on the bus, I add up license plates numbers and make acronyms out of the letters that relate to the person in that car. So my old license plate was 306 EFX = 3+6+0=9. 9 years ago I was 13 and my actions we having horrible effects (EFX) on my family - hence 306 EFX.

I am so weird. Also, I am determined that the word "weird" is always spelled wrong. Wierd, Weird, they're both WRONG to me. No matter what the dictionary says.

More than That "W" Word,
Jen

1 comment:

M.A.I said...

Wow...So I uh had no idea you were so crazy. I mean I want to blame OCD but..wow, the people with OCD would probably get offended. See the first entry of your strangeness was fine. I knew that stuff but this round...with the numbers and stuff...I just don't think we can be friends anymore. You are enough crazy for a hospital...