Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weird Things Went On Today

This first one isn't weird - I took a lovely black and white picture of my Fender. I just think it's pretty.

Fender and I shared our first kiss this morning. It was very romantic and everything I hoped it would be.

Okay ... this might be a stupid question but I am absolutely serious when I ask it ... ready ??

Is this water polo??? I have no idea what these guys are doing (I also didn't know I still had the camera in black and white mode) but there was a ball, some nets, tiny kayaks and a lot of yelling.

If that is indeed water polo - I watched it for a good 10 minutes before realizing that yes, they were actually TRYING to get to the ball. I thought it was just one of those "do this and look stupid and we'll all stand around and watch you things" - maybe for a charity or concert tickets ... but when I heard them screaming at eachother and saw all the other "teams" waiting in the background ...

I'm confused. Is this a sport?

More than Un-Sporty,
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen what you were watching is a form of water polo only it is played in kayaks. I was really bored and had nothing to do since I am home alone so I did some research and found out that it is actually a sport.

Can't wait to see you

love,Shay

Jen said...

Wow, thanks Shay!!