Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Brand New Fender Acoustic Guitar

It's beautiful. It's lovely. It's quite possibly the most beautiful guitar to ever grace this earth. And it's brand spankin' new. In fact, it's a new model that Fender just released. I love it. It's made my day. Here's some lovely pictures of it:

Isn't is tremendously fabulous?! I had to take this less than awesome picture on a dirty Dublin sidewalk just so you fair readers could get the first glimpse.

A little closer up but couldn't get the full shot as we were on a dirty Dublin TRAIN hurtling through the city.


And of course, this is me DELIGHTED with my new guitar. I have waited many many years for the perfect Fender guitar to strum it's way into my life and here it is ... my day has been epic.

More than Smitten,
Jen

No comments: