Sunday, May 13, 2007

Some Pictures

We went out for supper with Kat and Karen last night - thye were only here with us for 3 days but it was lovely to have them. We got to go to the beach, go shopping and just hang out and have a great time with them.



Kat got that shirt on a pub crawl - that's right, it's a picture of David Hasslehoff and it says "I Heart Berlin" on the front.

Kiki and I at Eddie Rockets last night - after this the girls went to see some Irish Dancing and Live Music and I escaped back home to talk to Muss until the wee hours.

I love this picture and I don't know why ... she's one of my favourite kids and this was such a cute day - it was taken on Kiki's birthday when the neighbourhood kids drew her a huge card on the road with sidewalk chalk.

A better, clearer picture of my new tattoo - (I know it's big Mom). It's healing nicely due to the excessive amount of lotion I douse it with daily.

Because you haven't seen enough visual testimonies of the hovel that is our flat - this little tree somehow made it's way out of the cracks in the linoleum and grew to that height before we chopped it down. We were going to let it grow until we remembered that Kat and Karen were coming and they probably wouldn't find it as funny as we did.

When Andrea was here, Kiki tried to give her dread locks and when that didn't work, she ended up with braided extensions. Kiki is wearing the extra blonde hair and blowing a kiss to complete the "look".

I can't remember for the life of me what made Tasha laugh THIS HARD when wearing that fake hair but I love this picture. So much joy in our house at times.


And this is the picture I promised the lovely Sandra - we were talking on the phone and I somehow managed to drop a mirror on my EYE. If you look very closely under my eye, you will see a very small bump - this small bump actually turned into a full fledged black eye after 2 days. I rock.

More than Tired of this Internet Shop,
Jen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, i love it! for anyone else reading my comment, she didnt only drop it on her eye. she almost dropped it one her eye once more then jabbed it into her tattoo!!! Oh what a laugh i had! hahaha. did you tell your buds at work that you got into a fight?

Jen said...

I didn't need to TELL them Sandra. They assumed. Why? Cause I am so hardcore. THAT'S why.