Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TGFTTT

3 things I am thankful for this week:

1) We are heading off to England for 4 days starting on Thursday and to quote my Mom - the weather is supposed to be "absolutely gorgeous". The weather report shows an average of over 20 degrees for every day we're there. I am so so thankful for nice weather in which I will tan and drink cold beverages with the ladies.

2) Tomorrow is my last day at this job – my contract term is up so I will be looking for a new job when I get back from England. I am so glad it's over. Yes, it was mindless and quiet and so lovely but I couldn't take it much longer.

3) Steve Larsen. I am thankful for him for many reasons but mostly because even looking at a picture of him makes me laugh. Not that he's funny looking but when I was looking at a picture of him today (stalker alert!) I remembered some of the good times we've had together and I burst out laughing in the crowded internet shop. I like memories like that.

That's all for now. I will try to update once again before we leave for England but if I don't – Cheerio! And I'll blog when I get there. I may even post some awesome pictures of the girls and my Mom. She's hot. If you know her, you love her and if you don't know her – YOU WANT TO.
More than Stoked to Be Done Work,
Jen

No comments: